<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6661557720705185592?origin\x3dhttp://send-stares.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The time now is


tagboard .


links .

  • AINI♀
  • AISHA♀
  • ATIQ♂
  • BOONJUN♂
  • DIN♂
  • EUDY♀
  • HABARINAH♀
  • HALCYON♀
  • HASEE♀
  • IZRAN♂
  • JUUUUUUUUUU♀
  • KATT♀
  • LIXIAN♀
  • MARLY♀
  • MATIN♂
  • MIA♀
  • NASBAMBANG♂
  • NURBAYA♀
  • RYDER♂
  • SIM♀
  • FRIENDSTER
  • [OX_ZERO]

  • Mininova: the ultimate BitTorrent source

    Archives:
    November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 April 2010 May 2010 December 2010


    music .


    counter .

    since 230309

     viewing !
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 { 7:01 PM }
    Today was one of those fly dreams.....

    Just waking up in the morning got to thank God,

    I don't know but today I feel kinda odd,



    No barking from the dog, no prob,

    And my mum never cooked a breakfast with a pork,




    I got my grub on, but didn't pig out,

    Finally got a call from a girl wanna went out,



    Left my school slowly,

    Waited to the 963 to beat the lowly,



    Had to stop at a red man light,

    Looking around me, not a mothafucka in sight,



    Waited her at the bustop,

    Thinking will i live another twenty four,



    And everything was alrite for today,

    I got a beep from her and she was on the way,



    Checked the time kul braper,

    As we wanted to buy slipper,



    Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all,

    Which pondok, are y'all hanging out y'all?



    Freaking brothers everyway,
    I can't believe, today was a good day!



    It's ironic, i just knew someone had a chronic,

    And a group of matrepekxz is noisy like the Supersonics,


    They felt on the big fat granny,

    Pulled out the jammy, and killed the pukinanny,



    Today was like one of those fly dreams,

    Didn't even see a girl flashing those high beams,



    No helicopter looking for a murder,

    Five in the afternoon got a bite from her Cheeseburger,



    Half way home and the bus almost gonna blown up,

    Today I didn't even have to use my fist,


    I got to say It Was A Good Day!